There are a variety of ways to give to the school. However, if you prefer your donation be used for a specific purpose, here are a few options for you to consider.
- St. Joseph Fund -This annual fund is unrestricted and is used to cover some operating expenses and other projects for the school. This fund is our highest priority.
- iGiveCatholic- Nationwide initiative which occurs on #GivingTuesday which is on the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
- Grace Scholars- A dollar for dollar tax credit for your donation to our school.
- Grandparent Lend-A-Hand - An opportunity for our grandparents to lend a hand and help provide media center and technology improvements.
- Alumni Cougar Pride Fund- Allows alumni to give back to the school that helped to establish their foundation of success.
"Never Give Up" Scholarship Fund- Provides scholarships for middle school students with a heart for service.
The Lisa Moon Fund for the Arts- Provides funding for the performing arts at SJCS.
- Legacy Giving- Provides funding to the school through estate planning.
- Other Ways to Give- Click here to discover ways to contribute - whether it's box top labels or Amazon Smile you can help us grow. These contributions really add up!
Tax ID number: 58-0665896 - St. Joseph Catholic School is a 501 (c)(3) organization. See your tax adviser about requirements for donation tax deductions