Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 Tuition Rates
Pre-K4 through 8th GradeAdditional ChargesApplication/Acceptance Fees & DepositsPayment Plans
- Participating Catholic: $8,750 per student
- Non-participating Catholic/Non-Catholic: $11,354 per student
- Uniforms: Available for purchase through FlynnO'Hara (Store Link coming in May, 2023).
- Educational Fees for 2023-2024
- PreK-4 – 5th grade: $231
- 6th and 7th Grades: $190
- 8th Grade: $240 (includes graduation fee)
- $75.00 non-refundable application/screening fee is required for each applicant.
- Upon acceptance, the following fees are required to secure your child’s space at SJCS.
- $500 Tuition Deposit. This deposit will be applied toward tuition (Divide in payment plan)
St. Joseph Catholic School utilizes FACTS Tuition Management Company for the collection of tuition, fees, and incidental charges. Tuition and fees are invoiced to all families; incidentals are optional charges that occur based on your usage of services or by ordering items or food from the school.
We offer three plans for the payment of tuition:
- Option 1 One (1) payment, due in July;
- Option 2 Two (2) payments, due in July and December;
- Option 3 Ten (10) payments, due in July through April
- Option 4 Eleven (11) payments, due in July through May
- Option 5 Twelve (12) payments (On a case by case basis)