For every accepted and enrolled new family in grades Pre-K4 -7 for the 2021-2022 school year, the current SJCS family who recommended the school will receive credit towards their January 2022 tuition. Here are the details of the program:
- The new student you referred must be accepted and enrolled through December of 2021.
- The new family must identify you as the referral family. They can send a letter to the school, send an email to the school, or notate your family’s name on the application.
- If you refer a family and one child in the family is accepted and enrolled, you would receive a $250 tuition credit for January 2022. If you refer a family and more than one child in the family is accepted and enrolled in the school, you would receive a $500 tuition credit for January 2022.
- Each new family can only list one referring family (In other words, only one SJCS family can receive the credit for each new family enrolled.).
- How do you collect? Contact the front office in December to let them know the family that you referred.
http://www.stjosephschool.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=2057840&type=d&pREC_ID=2122491 Source: Send this link to APPLY NOW to family and friends!