Our school is filled with dedicated employees who share their talents and model the values of the Catholic Church. Each year, we honor one of our employees for their outstanding work with our students. Parents, students, and colleagues nominate employees for this honor.
We are so pleased to recognize Ms. Molly Mitchell, one of our second grade teachers, as the Employee of the Year for the 2018-2019 school year. Listed below you will read some of the wonderful things that were written about Ms. Mitchell, and why she is so deserving of this award!
Ms. Molly Mitchell
Employee of the Year
- Ms. Mitchell has had the most amazing impact on my child!
- She goes above and beyond for her students, and for the parents, as well.
- Ms. Mitchell treats everyone in the same manner; she has such a loving and caring manner.
- Molly is always willing to help a colleague in need. She is never too busy to take a duty or lend a helping hand when needed.
- Ms. Mitchell is such a sweet person; she teaches by example how to treat another person!
- She really knows her students. She can tell when a student is sad or upset and she reaches out to the student. She always tries to help the student work on the issue.
- Ms. Mitchell sets high expectations for her students and she gives them the support they need in order to reach those expectations!
- She is well-organized, patient, kind, considerate, friendly, and approachable! She leads by example.
- Ms. Mitchell cares for all her students—she is just an excellent teacher!!
- How wonderful to drop your child off at school and know that she is being cared for by such a lovely, capable teacher!