2018-2019 Tuition Rates
Kindergarten through 8th Grade
- Participating Catholic: $6,950 per student
- Non-participating Catholic/Non-Catholic: $9,036 per student
- Uniforms: Available for purchase through Uniform Source.
- Educational Fees (2018-19)
- Kindergarten – 5th grade: $228
- 6th and 7th Grades: $201
- 8th Grade: $287 (includes graduation fee)
Application/Acceptance Fees & Deposits
- $150.00 non-refundable application/screening fee is required for each applicant.
- Upon acceptance, the following fees are required to secure your child’s space at SCJS.
- $25 New Family Registration Fee
- $100 New Student Fee (per student)
- $500.00 Tuition Deposit. This deposit will be applied toward tuition.
St. Joseph Catholic School utilizes FACTS Tuition Management Company for the collection of tuition, fees, and incidental charges. Tuition and fees are invoiced to all families; incidentals are optional charges that occur based on your usage of services or by ordering items or food from the school.
We offer three plans for the payment of tuition:
- Option 1—One payment, due in July;
- Option 2—Two payments, due in July and December;
- Option 3—Ten payments, due July through April
For more detailed information regarding tuition, payment and policies, email Cynthia Granger, our Director of Operations.